The basis of any quotation I provide is determined by the length or word count of your document, but several other factors also come into play (eg the level of editing required).
With this in mind, here is a short list of information I need from you at the outset:
- a sample of the work in question (preferably large enough to be representative of the whole)
- total or approximate word count
- format in which the document will be provided – Word document, paper copy, PDF
- subject matter/genre/target readership
- required turnaround time or deadline, if any
The sample of work you send will help me determine the extent of editing required and can help determine whether I recommend a straight proofread or a proof-edit.
My aim is to be as flexible as possible with regard to fees and therefore my rates are always negotiable.
Contact me now for a ‘no obligation’ quote if you think I may be able to help. Your personal details and any other information you provide will be treated in strictest confidence.